Which School is Right for My Child? School Fair
Saturday March 26, 2022, from 3-5:30pm, at the American Church in Paris, 65 quai d’Orsay, 75007 Paris
Please note that the American Church is not accessible to strollers and cannot provide storage space for strollers. Thank you.
- Meet schools from Maternelle right up to Lycée at this school fair.
- Happens just once every two years – don’t miss it!
- Directors, faculty and parent representatives from bilingual and international schools in and around the Paris region will exhibit their programs and answer your questions.
- Pick up your complimentary copy of Paris Parents — the new issue of AAWE’s magazine.
- The new AAWE Guide to Education in France and Beyond the Bac: Higher Education in France and Abroad will be available for purchase.
- If you are looking for your child’s first school, thinking about changing schools, or investigating options for the years ahead, please join us!
- FREE Admission – Open to the public (not accessible to strollers).
Please Note: In line with current applicable regulations, the Pass Vaccinal/Sanitaire and the wearing of masks are no longer compulsory for events. However, we invite you to consider wearing a mask, in the interest of all participants.