I created the Keep Moving yoga + dance + somatics class for AAWE members in 2009, and we are still going strong. Join us from the comfort of your home for wellness and community (online since March 2020) simply by emailing me.
I am a Franco-American bilingual Registered Dance Movement Therapist based in Paris, France.
In 2002, I earned a Master of Arts in Dance Movement Therapy from City University of London – Laban Center London. Trained in classical ballet with the Dallas Ballet and Chamberlain Ballet, I danced professionally in the United States and Europe before studying dance movement therapy with Dr. Miriam Roskin Berger and Judith Bunney in Prague’s first dance therapy training program (1997-1999).
For over a decade, I worked with children with special needs and their families as a Dance Movement Therapist at Marymount International School Paris, International School of Paris, and other international and French institutions and led workshops and choreographed musicals for the American School of Paris.
I train others in the art and science of dance movement therapy as an adjunct faculty member at the Paris Descartes Institut de Psychologie on the Masters Program Création Artistique danse mouvement thérapie since 2013. I assist Dr. Berger in Montréal on an alternate route dance therapy training at the Centre National de Danse-Thérapie / Les Grands Ballets Canadiens de Montréal since 2014; and in New York at the 92nd Street Y / Harkness Dance Center .I was also a teaching artist for the Dance Education Lab which brings dance to children in New York City classrooms.
I’ve practiced yoga for over 30 years and is a certified yoga teacher with Integral Yoga New York.
I am affiliated with:
• Sprint, a professional organization of psychologists and practitioners working with children in Paris
• American Dance Movement Therapy Association (ADTA)
• European Dance Movement Therapy Association (EADMT)
• Philanthropic organizations such as Global Alliance for Africa, an NGO that develops programs for children and youth in Kenya and Tanzania.
- Listing ID: 10021
- Members can contact me:: to use my service or product, for information and general networking, for mentoring or advice