Improve your French
Starting Thursday, June 3 at 5pm
Hi everyone – English natives and those interested in improving your French in a social and fun way!
I have a friend whose profession is professeur de français. I had an idea that seems like it could be a lot of fun and a booster for any of us who would like to brush up on our French in a focused and effective, yet social way, in a small online group (6 max). We could choose topics of discussion (which of course we would do all in French) and we’d have a real expert’s corrections and suggestions and a recap of what we learned at the end in a pdf format. We could start with a weekly series of say 4? Who would be interested in that?
Whoever might be interested, please answer the following questions:
- What 4 subjects would be of value and enjoyable for you?
- Would weekly be better or bi-weekly?
- I was thinking that in order for it to be worthwhile for her and at a reasonable cost per person, the group should be at least 4-6 people. What size sounds good to you? Would you mention it to someone you’d like to share the experience with?
- What would be a fair price per person?
- Anything else that would make you want to join?
Thanks so much for your feedback! Contact Amandine at firstname.lastname@example.org with your answers and sign up for a free try on June 3rd at 17h for a 50 minute good time! Limiting the group to 6 people and I’m one of them. The first 5 to reply and commit to be there will get their spaces reserved.